Tuesday 12 February 2008

Presentation 5

Even if you don't believe half the science in Presentation 5, the half you do believe should be enough to make you use energy-efficient lightbulbs, turn off your heat during the day, and use public transport (or ride a bike) whenever possible. For more friendly tips on cutting your environmental impact, visit California Senator Barbara Boxer's homepage.

LINKS
Presentation 5 (.pdf)
The fifth in a series of climate change presentations given to the Working Group on Climate Change in the UK Parliament 6 months ago and was later presented at the UN Summit in Bali.

Blog summarizing Presentation 5 and John Grant's endeavor to have the issues it raises made more publicly available.

The
blog of a concerned advertising executive with ideas about how to spread the word about Presentation 5.

UPDATE: I just noticed that the links for the two blogs above didn't get inserted. I've fixed that now for those of you interested in learning about the campaign to publicize Presentation 5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read these yet, Derek, but I plan to--should give me some good ways to improve things here in an ecologically friendly way! I love the green-roofed dog house! Very clever--wish I could do that to my garage roof!